Sunday Ministry Teams
God has given each person a set of skills, talents, gifts and resources. He has also placed within the heart of every person, a desire to do something meaningful. This is what our ministry teams are all about, empowering people to use their God-given gifts to serve others.
Instructions: Please pray over serving in one of the five teams below and commit to a monthly ministry team. Each team will have many opportunities for ministry.
Registration link: click here
1. Parking Lot Team: The Ridge experience begins in the parking lot. Let’s make a great impression! This team impacts every person who drives onto the campus.
*Early Service: Arrive at 8:30am and place the signs out so our visitors can find us. Greet for the early service so they know we care!
*Late Service: Arrive at 10:15am to greet our visitors. Pick up the signs at 11:00am and return them to the POD so they don’t get in the way of the school.
2. Greeting Team: This team welcomes our weekly guests. The focus is to create an atmosphere where guests are recognized and comfortable.
*Greeters. Both early and late services (Positions include: Door greeters, Handing out bulletins, Offering). Arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled service.
*Pastries. Working behind the scenes to make sure the coffee and pastries are prepared for each service.
Specialty -*Bulletin Stuffers. The weekly bulletins need to be prepared with Message Notes, Offering Envelopes and a pen. This can be done pretty much anywhere and anytime!
3. RidgeRunners Team: This team is passionate about sharing Christ’s love and the life-changing message of the gospel with children. RidgeRunner ministry ranges from infants through 5th grade.
*Carpet Square Leaders. Assisting Jami in leading a carpet square full of adorable elementary children.
*Baby Holders. Our new babies want to be held during the service. *Toddler and Infant Rooms. These movers and shakers have fun while also learning a little bible lesson each and every Sunday.
*Registration Table. A warm, smiling face needed to make a great first impression to visiting families.
4. Worship Team: Worship is one of our primary responsibilities. This team brings several elements to our service of worship including music, drama, visual arts and media. (these teams participate in both services)
*Sound – Making sure that the band sounds amazing!
*Computer – Making sure the words to the worship songs are on the screen.
*Lights – Making sure people can see the band.
*Band – Making a joyful noise to God! (Requires an audition with the worship leader).
5. Setup/Teardown Team: This team is the hands and feet of Christ. No expert skills needed, just the heart of service that comes from a heart of worship.
*Early service – Arrive by 7am to begin setting up for service.
*Late service – Stay after the 10:30am service to break down the worship area.
6. Ridge Youth: This team is a wonderful group of adults who have a commitment to Christ and a desire to care for students. Our youth currently meet on Sunday evenings at The Ridge office.
*Serving could include: leading a small group, playing games, chaperoning an event, organizing food, organizing retreats, schedules.